Thursday, February 28, 2008

Can you really get sick of Disneyland?

Stacie decided it was okay for me to post blogs to the site, but she may reconsider after what I posted yesterday. For our third day of Disney, we were going to get out and use our early entry day, but when we woke up, Stacie wasn't feeling too well. I went ahead and took the kids anyway so she could have some peace and quiet. Addison decided to be Belle today.
We went on finding Nemo, which Talon really liked, but I think is getting way more hype than its worth. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool ride and all, but I wouldn't sit and wait 90 minutes for it. That's why we went first thing this morning right when the park opened.
Next we went on Autopia, which both the kids love. Natalie met up with us right as we were about to get on, so she took Talon. The next stop was Buzz Light Year! Talon actually enjoyed it this time, but I think that's because he wasn't tired.
Then we went over to Bug's Life over in California Adventure. Talon really liked the car ride, but he wouldn't let Natalie touch the steering wheel, so they just sat against the wall for half of the ride. He really like the rest of the rides there as well, so we'll go back there for sure. He didn't appreciate that we stopped and got our picture taken with Flick and Princess Adda. (their outfits kind of look like space suits)
After lunch and naps Stacie joined us to head back over to the park. We went on pirates, then were about to go on Splash Mountain, but of course, it was closed again. There was a cold breeze so Stacie, Talon and I decided to go back to the hotel and grab some warmer clothes for everyone. Plans changed though because Stacie was shivering the entire way back with her sweater on. Natalie was kind enough to play with Addie at Disneyland (what a great place to get stuck with a tall, daring 5 year old). All did not end well however; they did have to come back a little early because of a little accident which Addie promised she would never do again.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We adore your blog! And yes, too much Disneyland is certainly a possibility. That's why we aren't there with a 7-month-old! (:

Amber Kelly said...

I am sooo glad to see that you are having a blast. I missed you soo incredibly much at school last week but it makes it almost worth it to see these pictures. I must say for the record though, that I think it is awesome that you exploited your son's terror and posted his crying picture on the internet just for our benefit. Can I just tell you how happy I am to be done with the crying over the "dark rides" days :0)

McCallisterfamily said...

So just curious, did youguys buy Addie every princess costume or what? By the way I am typing to you from clinical! LOL

borchertfam said...

Stacie hope you are feeling better. We sure missed ya in class. You didn't much though.