Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Haircuts...Haircuts...and a Birthday!



Happy Birthday Trent!

Now you get to be 29 and a half forever! We celebrated on Sunday at my parents with cake and ice cream, then Today after I went to class we went and got him a new camera. Jill babysat our kids so we could enjoy a nice quiet dinner just the two of us at Happy Sumo. Thanks again Jill! I forgot my camera on Sunday so I took some on my camera phone but can't figure out how to get them on the computer...Nice Amber...got any tips??? You guys would be impressed with the Chocolate Cake I made!





After dinner we went and got the kids and went to visit aunt Kendra at the salon. I got a new cut and color and the boys both got cuts. Since Addie wasn't getting her hair done I thought this would be a good time for her get her Valentines for school done, she got through about half of them and then wanted help. I told her "They aren't for my friend's, they are for your's so you can finish them tomorrow!" Rude Momma!


1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

So glad I found your blog! You are such a busy girl-- I don't know how you do it all. Happy Birthday to your cute hubby. I can't believe he doesn't want to turn 30. I can't wait. Anyway, happy to be your blogging buddy now!