I decided to change my template to help us get ready for our trip to Disneyland for Addison's Birthday! We are going to be leaving on the 26th and returining the 3rd of March!
That will be so fun, I keep trying to decide when a good time to go would be. We probably have a couple more years especialy if we continue to have unexpected babies come our way!!!
PS... Bryan is 6 foot 7 in. Crazy isn't it... it took me a long time to find a guy that tall. And it just so happened that I fell in love with him...lucky me!
Trent is a super dad, wonderful husband and all around great guy! He is a Job Coach at Deseret Industries. Stacie is a nurse in the Newborn ICU and spends her days keeping up with the kids. Addison is energetic 9 year old, who keeps us laughing a lot! She loves dance and friends. Talon is our 6year old, who is the sweetest boy you would ever meet. He loves anything with Legos! He also is going to do Soccer this year and is excited! Everett is the toddler and his job is keeping us allon our toes!
6 comments:
OK smarty pants...I have been blogging longer and your site is better. Teach me all you know.
love the new template! Fun huh? You'll have to stop for a potty break and say hi on your way down. give me a call so we can set it up!
Cute template... how'd you do it? Have a good trip! Is it your kids first time? Go on Peter Pan a couple times for me!
That will be so fun, I keep trying to decide when a good time to go would be. We probably have a couple more years especialy if we continue to have unexpected babies come our way!!!
PS... Bryan is 6 foot 7 in. Crazy isn't it... it took me a long time to find a guy that tall. And it just so happened that I fell in love with him...lucky me!
Post a Comment