We spent the afternoon at the Downs for the Superbowl and to celebrate the February Birthdays. Trent was going for the Giants, I was going for the Patriots. The only reason I like the Patriots better is becasue Tom Brady is much better looking than Eli Manning. Trents mom was making rolls when we got there, and so graciously offered to let Addison help her. Addison jumped at the oppurtunity and created her very own....
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Very cute pictures. I am glad that you guys had a good time celebrating the birthdays & superbowl. I like Addison's roll!
Stacie- I am so glad that you found my blog cuz now we can keep in touch! Your kids are so cute! I can believe how big Addison has gotten!!! I would love to get together with you. I am coming home over Easter weekend for my baby shower, and I would love to see you. I talked to Heather a few days ago and she was going to get me everyones address's, but if you want to email me yours I would love that! :) my email is moganf@aol.com. I am so glad that we can keep in touch now!!!
Hi Stacie-
Cute blog! I'm loving the pictures, your kids are getting so big! They are soo beautiful! I'm glad we can be blogging buddies now!
Go Giants, RAH RAH-SHISH-KOOM-BAH!!! I was the lone Giant fan in my house on Superbowl Sunday. I told everyone that they were going to win. It is so awesome to be right (all the time) :0)
Stacie & Trent-
How are you guys doing? It's Steph by the way, I saw your comment on Jared's page and thought I'd see how you guys are doing. Your kids are so cute! I remember seeing Addison when she was just a baby, wow, she has gotten so big. Both your kids are sooo cute! Just wanted to say hi and hope all is going good for you! If you are bored, our blog is lovinglifeinaz.blogspot.com.
Talk to ya later!
Steph
Post a Comment