We started out this morning at 3:40 for Trent and I, and 4:30 for the kids. Our flight left at 6, and we couldn't have timed it any better. Right after we got through security we were able to board our flight. The kids both did great on the flight...which was a definite plus.
After landing we went to our hotel to let them know we would like an early check in if available so we could come back in the afternoon and nap. We also had a nice breakfast at the restaurant in the lobby. Talon really likes bacon.
We rode the shuttle over to Disneyland. Addie was really excited, and Talon was just as happy but didn't know why. Here is a picture of "Dad of the year!" Check out that HSM backpack!
Our first ride was Peter Pan...and this is how it went for Talon.
-Note to self Talon does not appreciate dark rides.
Ahh! Finally, no more dark rides!
Aunt Natalie came to save the day...or at least protect me!
Favorite Addie-isms for today
-Telling aunt Natalie that Disneyland is great because "It doesn't cost any money to go on the rides and we have so much fun!"
- Riding Autotopia with Mom and Talon (Mom is the gas pusher, while Addie is steering, and we are going all over the place because a 4 year old can drive so well) "Mom, this car is stupid"







6 comments:
He he he. Sounds great so far! Keep having fun for us! Love you!
Hi you! Looks like so much fun!!
Sounds like a fun trip already! I love your pretty princess and where can I get Gary such a cool backpack! I must get to Disney Land for the "FREE" rides.
Okay, you are cracking me up that you are blogging from Disney land. You are a cute mom...how fun for your kids...you will have to let me know if it is worth it to take little kids. Have so much fun and eat a chocolate covered bannana for me. my fav!!!
These pics were so much fun!!! Have a great rest of your trip:)
It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I am sorry that you were sick Stacie. I hope that you are feeling better now. I am glad that you guys were able to ride all of the rides for "free". I wish that we could have been able to go with you again this year!
Post a Comment