Well, to start off our second day of vacation, we woke up and realized I had forgotten something. When Stacie asked me to plug in her straightner, I got a feeling I was about to get a ballistic wife. It actually wasn't too bad. What happend was this: In early morning hours that we we're leaving yesterday, Stacie handed me her straightner to put in the trunk of the car because it was still hot, which I did. We left a little bit later than planned which caused me to be in a little bit of a rush. When unloading the car at the airport, I completely forgot the straightner was just sitting by itself in the trunk and not in a suitcase. We got to California without it even crossing our minds that it was left behind until this morning when Stacie asked for her straightner. She made it clear to me that because of my neglect she would have "frumpy old mom hair" today.
Being Addie's birthday, we let her open a present which had Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora dresses. She was so excited and wanted to wear Cinderella for her birthday. When we got to the park we went straight to the Fantasy Fair to see the princesses and get Addie's hair done. We got to see Cinderella, Snow White, and Jasmine. While Addie was getting her hair done and face painted, I dutifully followed Talon as he made laps aroung the Fantasy Fair pavilion.
We found a ride Talon kind of liked. After the Fantasy Fair we went to Toon Town and went on the little roller coaster they have. I say kind of because he wasn't clinging to me when we got off, or crying during the ride.
After Talon's nap, we went to Ariel's Grotto to eat with more Princesses. Alright!! Addie loved it. We got to see of course Ariel, then Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle. The actual dinner was okay. By the end of dinner I had a cup full of ice from my refills, and Stacie's chicken pot pie wasn't very good. Members of the cast did sing Happy Birthday to Addie with a candle in her bowl of apples and carmel dip.
We decided to stay for the parade, which both kids loved. I think Addie had a really fun birthday, the picture says it all. (the bus ride home)






1 comment:
way to go with the straightener! How could you? It looks like you had lots of fun! You guys are so good!
Post a Comment