
I wanted to post these pictures so you guys could all see how tall Addison is getting. She is standing next to Shantel who turned 5 in December. Addison doesn't turn five until next week. My kids are going to be HUGE! Hopefully they like sports...right???







5 comments:
It's one thing to know it -- it's another thing to see it! I should ask you: Kaelah is growing so fast that I'm moving her up a clothing size every two months. Right now she's beginning to wear 12-18 mo. clothes. I'm tempted to skip 18-24 mo. & go straight to 2T in order to save some mula! What do you think? Please let me know before the Gymbucks earning period is over. (:
Why do you have to make fun of my kids?? Giant! They must not have hit their growth spurt yet!! I never got that picture on my phone so you have to get it to me some how. WE are so excited for soccer. We will miss you at the first game, have fun in Disney Land.
holy moly! my kids are the same way! She's pretty fast for a lurp! I hope you know that I am totally just kidding when I say that! I hope she has lots of fun in Soccer! She's such a doll! What a good mommy too!
Stacie, I hear you girl...I know my girls are going to be tall. You know what I just decided tall is in and short is out...Just kidding we have to make ourselves feel better some how right?
She is adorable, who cares if she is tall.
Post a Comment