Tonight we went to the Hannah Montana 3D movie concert. We had a really good time, all my sisters and me went with our daughters, and my mom and Kendra came as well. We ate at the food court before the movie.
There was the most unfriendly group of people in front of us. Maybe I should just be honest and say it like it is...there was the RUDEST group of people in front of us. Kendra and I were sitting on the end, and the group in front of us was not watching their children at all. They were totally standing on the seats (in front of us, so we couldn't see), and they were not even interested in the show. So me being the person I am, went over to them and asked "Are these your kids, that are playing on the seats in front of us?" She replied "yes". Then I say "Well can you please not have them play on the seats in front of us, because we can't see?" Then she in a very sarcastic voice said "Sure, let me get right on it!" So then I respond in an even more sarcastic voice reply "Great, thanks!" I then walk back to my seat, and after the movie my neices (Christine and Cassidy) tell me she was talking this crap about "it's like this is a movie concert, kids should be allowed to jump around!" She did end up telling her girls to go play in the aisle, which by the way I was totally fine with. I understand not all kids are going to sit through Hannah Montana, but at least have some respect for the other people in the theater and not let your kids stand on the seat right in front of somebody! It is not like the tickets were cheap at 15 bucks for a movie! GEESH!






5 comments:
stacie that is totally you. I am proud of you. I am so afraid of situations like that. Good Job!!! Thanks for always leaving comments on my blog... you are sweet
Ps... By the way I love your family picture, it is adorable!
i wish i was as brave as you! but I totally agree!
Stacie, you should have kicked her square in the..... Oh, sorry! I sometimes forget that this is a family blog. I will try to keep my language in check. But just for the record, I think you could have totally taken her DOWN :0) Thats all I'm sayin'
Ahhhh - I missed out! It looks like everyone was really happy (even with unhappy people around). Could she not see how tall you were? (:
Post a Comment