Friday, February 1, 2008
Its the NEW thing to do???
So if you all will notice, I started this blog after I got emails from Heather and Jen back in September. They started the trend. In the last week I have gotten 3 emails from different friends that are joining in the craze. I guess it is time to see if I too can think of something interesting to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have no idea. I am almost positive that it was a nicu nurse though because I just did my tour and I didn't see her anywhere in labor and delivery. She was about 30 with a shorter brown bob hairdo. I am glad you were not offended by my blog on B Hinkers :0)
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! I am adding you to my buddy list and now I have a whole 3! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment