Friday, February 8, 2008

TAGGED!

Thanks Lynae! I actually do really enjoy reading them though...

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

10 years ago: I was a junior in high school...I am sure I thought I was pretty cool! I just had my first kiss, was playing VB, and pretty sure I was sluffing school everyday!

5 Things on my to do list: Study, Study, Study, Study, yes I need to study. I also need to go buy a new tooth brush...Talon put mine in his mouth while he had a piece of chocolate in there too! Wasn't that nice.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: DROP OUT OF SCHOOL! No Seriously, I would buy 2 new car's for me and Trent, and get a part time nanny/maid/chef...just till I graduate. After I graduate I would pay off my contract and buy a house (or a few!). I guess I would still want the chef/ maid after I graduate.

3 of my bad habits: only 3? I am a nail biter...very disgusting. I to like to shop a little too much! And I am kind of lazy...Like if Trent and I are watching a movie, I will ask him to get up and get me a drink...maybe he should stop doing that for me and I would stop asking hmmm.

Jobs I have had: Hogi Yogi, Robert Crafts, Marriott Rewards (one of my fav's cause this is where we met), Gymboree, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, LDS Hospital, Intermountain Medical Center!

Things people don't know about me: I am very laid back at home, but have OCD when it comes to work or school. I would love to keep going to school and get an Advanced Practice Degree, or a MBA, or something.

I tag...Kristine, Nice Amber, Naughty Amber, Jana, and Dre!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was great. By the way I think you probably still think you are cool don't you? I know I do! You have too because with kids you don't have the chance to feel really cool very often.