Monday, February 18, 2008

Date Night!

Who doesn't love a good date night? For part of our Christmas present from Trent's parents we got a gift certificate to eat at Ye Lion's Den, movie ticket's and of course free babysitting. We decided to take them up on it on Saturday night. We went to eat and had the best time! Trent got a Ribeye, and I got Pecan crusted salmon. It was so nice to got to a restaurant that was that nice. We also went to a chick flick after all it was Valentine's...We saw 27 Dresses. I really liked it, but you all know I am a huge Grey's fan so the fact that Izzie was in it was enough for me!

Trent thanks for the great date!

6 comments:

Daniel Smith said...

Oh how sweet.

Anonymous said...

It is always so fun to go on a date. So Your comment on my blog scared me that I am going to have huge girls. The ped said that they are average size right now but we all know that can change. I hope they are not too crazy tall. We shall see if that theory holds true.

Mogan and Will said...

Stacey-you seriously liked 27 dresses? I am a huge Grey's fan also, and I thought the movies stunk-so did the other girls I went with. :) How funny! I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Amber Kelly said...

I must say that I was a little bit jealous when I read this blog. I found myself thinking of you as a rival. I think that I have a bit of a crush on your hubby.....

Jer + Lu said...

I love Ye Lion's Den!! Anyone who incorporates ScOnEs as a dinner course knows how to please this girl! And I love the dark underground atmosphere. I'm thinking I need to go there again... Haven't seen the movie yet, but it looks good- despite mixed reviews. It couldn't be worse than Knocked Up, could it?

Sarah said...

I was just thinking this morning -- we should have sent Stacie & Trent on a date when they were here in October -- and then I read this! Weird.... I'm glad you had a good time!!!