Thursday, May 1, 2008
They are OVER!
Wahoo! Finals are over! I did great, the lowest score was psych at 90%. I have come to the conculsion that I will never get an A again, a 95% is just to hard. I guess I will just have to settle for my A-'s. My kids are excited to get their mom back for 10 days! We are going to go to the zoo, ride the new frontrunner train, and spend some great time together. I am also hoping to make a trip up to Twin to visit my cute sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Congrats Stacie! Those are awesome grades.
Yeah!!! I hope you have a wonderful, restful time over the next 10 days. I'm sure your entire family has missed you!
Great Job! I don't know how you do it all.
Um, I am almost certain that you have received an A in management!! Yep, I think I am 100% certain actually! Way to go Einstein.... (is that how you spell Einstein?) I really am not as smart as you think :)
Way to go, Stacie! You're nearing the end! Enjoy your 10 days off.
Congrats!!! you are super woman i'm not sure how you get it all done. You will have to teach me someday SOON.
Love Ya,
Heather
Wa-HOOOOOO! And A whapping 10 days! All that free time..don't get too crazy. When you going to the zoo? Can we tag along!
Post a Comment