Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Husband Tag!


What is his name? Trent Gerald Downs

How old is he?29 How old are you?27

How did you meet? We met at work at Marriott Rewards, everyone has to have had a phone job once in there life right?

Who is taller? Definantly Trent 6-6

Who eats more sweets? Depends- him Chocolate, me refined sugar

Who sings better? He does by far!

Who is smarter? I would say him, and he would say me...see he is smarter!

Who does laundry?He does his motto "When in doubt hang dry!"

Who does the dishes? Trent... and he unloads it too!

What is his guilty pleasure? Chocolate

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, when we moved here I was preggo with Talon, and the left is closer to the potty...hence he is on the right


Who mows the lawn? Neither...don't have one.

Who cooks dinner? Depends...I enjoy cooking, he does it out of neccessity.

Who drives? Him, unless I don't want to deal with the kids.

Who is more stubborn?Both...but I more vocal about it.

Who kissed who first?Trent kissed me first, but I was ready before he was! CHICKEN!

Who asked who out first?Trent asked me out.

What was your first date? Offical- TGI Friday's and a comedy club...unoffical- His sisters VB tournament with his whole fam! A little awkward.

Who proposed?He did, and totally suprised me. I knew he wanted to ask my dad (of course) and my parents had been out of town, he told me he was studying, and went to talk to my dad. We went to Ensigns peak, and he sang a song and wrote a poem.

Who has more siblings?I have 7, he has 5.

Who wears the pants? Me.

What is your favorite thing about him? He is extremly loyal to our family, he is also so supportive of me going to school. He is the best partner, and a wonderful father to our kids.

I tag Sarah Smith, Kristine and Heather! Have fun!

4 comments:

Heather said...

heather like, me heather?

The Waldron Family said...

Ummm read one of my first posts ever and there is my husband tag! Wew, that was easier the second time round!

Sarah said...

Hey Stacie! Nothing like putting me on the spot, huh? (: Well, I did it while my love was taking his Sunday 3 hour nap.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Arn't husbands the greatest? Love the tag!