Monday, April 21, 2008
What's UP with the DOWNS?
There is nothing to exciting going on at our house. Last week we were finally able to get outside, and go to the park. Addie had her last soccer game on Saturday, she wasn't as interested in soccer as I had hoped. She stole the ball with her hands and ran away from all of her team mates...oops! Trent took his Certification test on Friday and feels really good about it. He should hear how he did in a few weeks. On Thursday we went to the Bean museum at BYU, and to lunch with my sisters, and sister in law's. A good, cheap activity...FREE- it can't get much better! The kids loved it, and of course we forgot our camera. On Saturday I was trying to be a good mom, and I made cookies with Addison during Talon's nap. As we were getting ready to put the cookies in the oven, my power goes off. I look outside and the building across has power, so I switch the breaker...still no power. I decide to call the power company after about 30 minutes of waiting, the customer service rep has me reset the breakers again, and that didn't work, and reset the main breaker outside. STILL NO POWER. Well they tell me that they will send someone out, like 40 minutes later it pops back on! It was off for about 2 hours, but that was long enough for me! This week I am starting my new role in the NICU, I will be a Tech. It will be good for me to get back into patient care. I also have my HESI, which is just like a half way through Nursing school test...I have been trying to get ready...but can't seem to get motivated. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
No power stinks! Good luck with the HESI! That also stinks! Shantel wants to know when Addison is coming to play with her.
Yea, I would wish you luck but I have to save it all for myself. How humilating if we (the smart ones) dont pass the first time, lol.
We lost power at one in the morning last month. The power guy came out and told us we needed a whole new box, so we had to have an electrician come out in the middle of the night. I was getting ready for work by candlelight. Six hundred bucks later, we had power again, so you were very lucky!!
Post a Comment