Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HESI down FINALS to go!

I passed the HESI today, which was a huge relief! You don't have to pass to keep going in the program, and you can actually take it twice but you have to pay for it again. That alone made me want to pass the first time. Now I feel like I can get ready for finals next week. HAPPY STUDYING ...RIGHT???

5 comments:

borchertfam said...

Yeah!! We totally ROCKED IT!!! I'm so glad its over. You did awesome. Hopefully we all do as well on our last 3 finals!

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats!! Quite the achievement. Do you get your LPN or go straight for the big time?

The Waldron Family said...

Good job on the HESI. i just wish it was a little more like the real boards (at least mine).

McCallisterfamily said...

So glad we can close that chapter. You did awesome! You should be very proud!!!

Only three more tests! Yea, then break time!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Congratulations, Stacie! Good luck with finals!