Thursday, April 10, 2008

Talon loves his baby!

Addison got this baby anna belle for christmas right before Talon was born. She hasn't had much interest in the baby, she has moved onto barbies. Well, Talon has fallen in love with baby anna belle...and of course now Addie wants her back. I made an agreement with Addie that she could have her for naps if Talon got her for bed. If he doesn't get her at night he just cries and cries. Tonight I got these pictures of Talon kissing her...like a hundred times. He really does love baby Anna Belle!

10 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

That is sooo sweet, maybe you should get him his own so there will be no fighting..sorry Trent!

The Lymans said...

That is so cute! It just shows that he is going to be a good father.

Daniel Smith said...

You let your son play with Dolls what is wrong with you? J/K

Downs Family said...

I love to read your blog it makes me laugh. Cannon has an attachment to a baby too. Sorry I don't usually get around to commenting in your blog. I do look at it. It is wonderful to read about you guys and see what you are upto since we don't get to see any family from up there.

The Lilly's said...

What a sweetheart! That's awesome that you got a picture at that moment.

Jason+Lindi said...

I want to know how Dad feels about this? Really cute!

Kati said...

that just goes to show how much love is in your home. You have the cutest, happiest kids ever. Good job!

Rachelle said...

Hi Stacie! So glad to see your blog. You have such sweet children. I love this post about the baby. That is adorable. Sounds like you are keeping busy as usual!

Jer + Lu said...

You know what this means... it's time for #3!

Amber Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Is there a cuter kid in the whole wide world? Well maybe not cuter, but I know a little girl that is just as cute, and in a few days she will have the prettiest fingernails in the whole countryside and be the fairest princess in the land :)