Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Talon likes to eat...EVERYTHING!

Today I picked Addison up from Preschool, and they had planted flower seeds into a cup. The cup had a tongue blade sticking out with her name on it and what kind of a flower she planted. She asked to hold the flower on the drive over to Kami's house, and I told her yes. Along, the drive I look back and she was letting Talon hold it, he was doing great had 2 hands on it and everything. Well, we stop at a light and I turn around and see him scoop a pile of dirt onto the tongue blade and put it into his mouth! I grab my phone quick, but the memory card was out cause Trent was adding music onto it, so it wouldn't save the picture.

He was such a good boy, as soon as he put in his mouth you tell it wasn't what he thought it was. Rather than spit it out, he held it in his mouth until I could pull over, get some wet wipes to wipe his mouth out, and give him some water! I sure do love our sweet little man!

4 comments:

Kati said...

That is so funny, Mikey liked to put everything up his nose. I don't know which one is worste.

The Waldron Family said...

Yumm Dirt cups! How did you get such a sweet boy? My Kallie would have spit it everywhere and I mean everywhere, But you could prob'ly have guessed that.

The Lymans said...

Wow, Stacie, your raising a little gentleman! Way to go!

Jer + Lu said...

Yuck! I hope it doesn't cause any permanent damage!