Back in February, before we went to Disneyland, we invested in a new camera for my father's day present, and a stroller for Stacie's mother's day. I still wanted to something nice for her today and had been thinking about it all week. I didn't care to post this on the blog, but Stacie wanted me to, but I wrote Stacie a poem for Mother's Day and sent it to her email at work because our printer just happened to be out of ink today. Here it is:
Happy Mother’s Day
My life started when we met at our prestigious telephone job,
I had more motive and reasons to work hard in class,
Yet with that came distractions and excuses to miss school,
Then followed your encouragement and kicks in my rear end.
With your planning skills and determination,
We had the best, and most exhausting, storybook wedding ever.
The most beautiful bride was mine to have,
And to hold, cherish, love, kiss, hug, squeeze, tickle, and tease forever.
Sucker!
Just kidding. My teasing you take really well,
You make it so easy and fun, I just can’t help myself when you’re ornery,
Yet you have absolutely no problem getting me back,
At least I don’t have any permanent marks you can see.
Can you believe we’ve known each other for almost seven years!?!?
I just wanted to let you know what a great wife and mother you are,
Schools hard and you’re doing your best to let your family know you are there for us.
I just think that if we didn’t have each other, we wouldn’t make it very far.
When I’m with you I sense more than just living in life,
You’re always planning ahead, and always on the go,
Once your mind is set on completing a task,
You make sure it’s done well, to mediocrity you say NO.
I love you more than anything, yes even my beloved dark chocolate.
I love your sense of humor, your spunk, your love for fun,
Your love for adventure, your smile, your kiss,
You’re everything I need in life and absolutely my number one.
>Stacie is great! I love her. When were talking about getting married, we talked about how much we felt like we were alike in the right ways, and different in the right ways. Well, I'm sorry for all you others guys, because I have the greatest wife ever!






6 comments:
Okay...That was way sweet. Happy Mothers day Stac...Sorry you had to work so much, but you could have been me and clean up Pee and poop all day...Oh wait maybe that is what you did at work. Anyway. Hope it wasn't to bad. take care.
That IS really cute. What a good husband you have especially to post it on your blog!! Happy Mother's Day!
AHHHHH! That is so cute! You have the best husband, next to mine! At least we go to spend mother's day together. How are you going to top that for Father's Day?
Okay that is so stinking sweet. I thought they only wrote sweet things when you are dating. LOL I love that he was willing to share in on the blog.
AAAWWWW! So sweet! and hey...that pic's @ my house! That's my butterfly in the background! Funny!
Stace- you simply are the best! I wish I could have married you!!
Post a Comment