While we are in no hurry to get Talon potty trained...it seems he is getting closer to getting ready everyday. We had a really hard time with Addison, and this time we are just waiting for him to take the lead. The other day when I was getting ready to go pick Addison up from prescool, I told Talon that we needed to change his diaper. Well, I went to get the diaper from the closet and when I came back this is what I came to...
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I would try potty training rewards. This worked great for our son. He loved pushing the button hearing he is a Big Boy. He was peeing and pooping in his potty within a week. I know every child is different, but have a look and see if this would work for you. www.pottytrainingrewards.com
Sounds like you're as close as we are. Good luck! Let me know if you have any suggestions...
Post a Comment