Addison's preschool took a field trip to the zoo today. Rather than chaperon, I decided that I would meet them up there so Talon could come along too. By the time the bus arrived at the zoo the kids only got an hour to see the animals. I brought the stroller but Talon didn't like riding in it and Addison wanted to ride in it...man is she getting HEAVY! I wasn't able to get any really great pictures, due to Talon's crappy mood. We all enjoyed ourselves and went to eat lunch at Murray Park after.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I want to go to the Zoo...bummer they didn't get very long to look around...however with a crappy mood kid that is pleanty long enough. I am being serious this summer me you and kin need to get the kids together and do something fun.
Your kids are getting SO BIG!! There is nothing you can do if they don't want thier pic's taken. But i still like the pic of them with the aligator, they look so into it. Heather
I love that grumpy look on his face!
Boy, I would NOT want to get on his bad side. Yup, Kaelah's forward facing. We couldn't cram those legs in the other car seat any longer. She's .5 lbs under the recommended, but the pediatrician said it was fine as long as she was capable of sitting up on her own really well (& she has been for 3 months now). Crazy, huh? Good luck with Talon's dirty looks. (:
Gee, I wonder where he learned how to give those dirty looks?
Post a Comment