Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trent's New Mistress...


Trent apparently had time to find himself a mistress, not just a mistress, but a volunteering one at that! Addison's preschool graduation was on Tuesday, they also gave an award for all the parents that volunteered. Well, when they called Trent's name they said "Trent and Tracie Downs", after he received his certificate sure enough Trent and Tracie!




I was not able to make it due to a test scheduled at 9, and preschool graduation scheduled at 8:30-9:30...so that explains Addison's COLORFUL outfit...Trent can you get your mistress to help you pick out clothes for the kids in morning? hee hee




p.s first test was acceptable...

5 comments:

The Lilly's said...

When you find this Tracie chick, let me know, I'll help you take her down. I got your back!

Kacy said...

Okay that is seriously so funny. I had to share this one with my husband too! LOL

The Waldron Family said...

Where can i get Gary a mistress to take care of my kids (and nothing else!) I LOVE 5 year olds taste in clothes.

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacie that is hallarious. Addison will prob pull that out years later and wonder what the heck is going on. "do I have a diff mom?" Tee hee.

Jer + Lu said...

There's nothing like being appreciated, or not.
Congrats on the graduation. Let the 13-year count-down begin!