I hate public bathrooms. Like detest them. Addison has become very independent, good at times, terribly bad at others for instance...
The park...she thinks she is big enough to use the public restrooms at the park. Yes, the disgusting ones with out running water.
Fast forward to today. I picked them up at the park because our babysitter was at the park, with her son watching his little league game. We are leaving and walk past the toys and of course my kids want to go play. They start playing and 5 minutes into it, Addison bolts, yes I mean bolts to the public restroom. I grab Talon and bolt after her. I get in there and she is sitting on the potty, well Talon decided he wanted to sit on the potty. While Talon was sitting (not doing anything) Addison was washing her hands. Then I hear the door open, thinking someone came in, I call out to Addison. The door was her leaving. I hurry quickly with Talon, even skip washing, for hand sanitizer. I get out and there is Addison drinking a drink she found in the bathroom, yes the bathroom! A nice refreshing Lemonade, that was half gone. SICK SICK SICK
Needless to say we all left the park and had a long talk about public restroom safety and GERMS!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
HOLY SHMOLY! that made me gag just thinking about that...yuck. Well, that just made me want to have that talk with Shantel, so I don't get that experience. Thanks
Yikes Staci...Kids are so innocent, and I often wonder when they learn common sense. Claire has done that before, it makes you want to throw up but what can you do...I guess really pray for safety and health for our kids.
Yes I can second that.. I hate public restrooms... :( I despise them. I would want to vomit after that adventure.
Post a Comment