Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not again...

I started to fill a little bit sick before work on Saturday, but I went anyway because 1. I was going to be in Overtime the whole shift, and 2. It was too late to call in sick. I was wrapped in 2 blankets the whole night at work, but didn't have a fever. On Sunday I was really cold at my mom's so you will notice I was wrapped in a blanket all night, well when we got home I had a fever of 104! AGAIN! The night before a test! I got to the school at 9 to study (the only studying I had done). LUCKILY- I passed...but onto today...I woke up sick still so I went to the instacare and guess what? STREP! Again! I had to call into work tomorrow, so I could stay away from people for 24 hours! Whatever! The instacare Doc recommended I get another culture in 2 weeks just to make sure it is taken care of...he also recommended I find a Family Practice Doc to follow up with just in *case* I need to get my tonsils out (The FP Doc would just coordinate it with an ENT)...any one got any good recommendations for a FP in SLC?

Can we say FRUSTRATED???

8 comments:

Lund Family said...

I hope you feel better soon. :(

The Lymans said...

So sorry you had strep again. I hope you get it all cleared up for good. Good luck with that and get feeling better.

Anonymous said...

You seemed just fine at the baby shower. I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am a blogger now. I took your advice and here I go. Check it out norskdiva.blogspot.com
Anya

Kym + Marco said...

Stacie-
I miss you so much at LDS! You need to come visit us more!! FYI, I started a blog for my little fam, check it out if you get a min
kymandmarco.blogspot.com
Kym G.

The Waldron Family said...

Are you feeling better yet? I have missed you at work.(yes I have been there) Get ready for soccer pictures Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

Your easter pics are adorable. I am sorry you are sick that is so not fun. I hate sickness, especially when we have kids, it is so hard...I am playing catch up with the bloggin thing so I hope to keep up a little better, but your kids are super cute and isn't two such a fun age? take care

The Buckley's said...

Hey Stacie! I saw your blog on Kristine's and had to say hello since I never see you anymore! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Talon is! I just started a blog too, check it out when you have time! Hope you're doing well!
gobuckleys.blogspot.com

Jason+Lindi said...

So are you feeling better? How is school going?