Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think she is bored...


Addison had her first soccer game on Saturday, the first half she was really interested, the second half not so much. I do have to say it is quite entertaining, all the kids just chase the ball. I don't know why she is running so funny, she wasn't running that way until she got bored. I thought it was really funny the way she was playing with her hair.



She had her 5 year check up and she is 47 inches, which puts her in the 97%, and she is 45 lbs, which is 78 %. She is happy, healthy kid and we are very blessed to have her in our family.

7 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

Oh.. leave out the part where she was pushing the other players out of the way! It is very cute to see all the kids swarm around the ball and just kick it any direction. See you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Staci, she is so cute. How fun that she is going to be a little sporty girl like her mom. Whitley is taking gymnastics and she will just randomly go do other things while she is supposed to be doing something with the class. 10 min attention span at this age.

Lund Family said...

She is so funny! I can't wait to see her again! I love your family :)

Sarah said...

So what is this going to look like the LAST game of the season if she's bored now? (: And there really are 3% of children TALLER than Addie?!? Wowzers. Thanks for posting the video -- makes me feel like we aren't so far away!

The Lilly's said...

Hi Stacie, I was looking at Laura Gleed's blog and saw her link to yours. What a cute family! I'm just starting a blog, it's sillylillys.blogspot.com. I miss all you IMC'ers! Take care, Lana

The Lymans said...

Hi, Stacie! The soccer game looks so fun. Cute family! Sorry, you had such a miserable time in Disneyland. I start work next Thursday, so maybe I'll see you.

Jer + Lu said...

You're right about the funny running. Do we get to guess who she gets if from? Maybe basketball will be her thing.