
I had to work on Saturday night before Easter so Trent took the kids to Grandma Wilcox's house to color Easter eggs with the kids. When I got home that morning, the Easter bunny had come to our house, but the kids hadn't woken up yet! I stayed awake until the kids got up and found their eggs, and Easter baskets.

Check out all my loot!

After Trent and the kids went to church, and I slept we went and got Grandma Wilcox and headed down to my parents for an Easter Dinner, Egg hunt and Talon's Birthday (which was actually Thursday but we celebrated it on Sunday).

Aren't we cute?

Addie in her Dress

Talon in his Easter outfit


My siblings and I all split the eggs and fill them, so there are always plenty of easter eggs for the kids. Both of the kids pretty much filled there buckets.

Talon got a fire truck! This is by far his favorite present, he has hardly stoped playing with it!

A T-ball stand- Addie and him have been fighting over it already!

And a new bike! We got Addie a princess trike when she was a toddler, and we just can't let Talon ride a pink trike! I think he will love it one he figures it out. My camera died right after this, so stay tuned for birthday cake picture's...ps I made it myself.
4 comments:
Sooo cute! Thanks so much for being a FANTASTIC blogger! Nurses do make the best bloggers, you know. All those night shifts. (:
Happy Easter. I missed you at work on Sunday...I was actually there! Hey, if you get any good advice on a FP let me know I am looking for one too. My friends goes to G. Cox and loves her. FYI
Oh my gosh they are getting so big! They are cute kids!
I saw your blog linked to Kati's. Your kids are so cute. What a darling family!
Post a Comment