Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our new favorite past time...

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is play in the water. It is tricky though because I don't dare take them to the pool by myself. But now things have changed with the help of lots of floaties. Now we go swimming at least 3 nights a week!



Both of my kids have no inhibitions of the water...and here Addison is to prove it!

4 comments:

chel wakley said...

Yeah I am so so happy you found my blog, I was just thinking about you the other day and all the fun CRAZY things we used to do. I would love to get together sometime and catch up. Looks like you guys are doing awesome, and p.s. your kids are adorable. Oh seriously I am so happy to chat with you..

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Stacie, thanks for the comment on my blog. Great to hear from people from the old days! Your kids are beautiful. I ALMOST named my #2 Talon. I LOVE THAT NAME! My husband won out on that one, though. Way to go on Nursing school!

Anonymous said...

So fun...we love to swim too. Gotta love summer. Hey I am serious about getting together, when I get up there for more than a day lets plan a get together.

Jer + Lu said...

What a blast! I haven't taken my kids once this summer... thanks for the inspiration!