Friday, June 27, 2008

Needles and Blood, What more can a guy ask for!

Stacie spent the day with my "rock star" mom at the Infusion Clinic. They had a great time with patients and sticking each other. So what does Stacie want to do after the kids go to bed? No, even better, She wants to stick Me with Needles! I was so pumped. She's been talking about how bad she wanted to stick my veins since before she started Nursing School. On the first try, she got me. Blood went everywhere! Not really, it just trickled down my left arm, but it was cool. She tried again on my right arm, but accidentally went right through it. I think it was because we were trying to get a picture though. So she tried again on my left arm and got it!

Way awesome! I was so impressed. She said it was because she had such a good teacher today. Either way my wife's cool!

3 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

Way to go stacie! Want to try on some girly veins that roll?

borchertfam said...

Your lucky Stacie, Brandon runs from me every time I even mention a needle.

Jer + Lu said...

You go girl! I love IV's too :)