Thursday, June 5, 2008

A day at the park

Look at Talon in the big boy swing!
Babies have a thing for Trent...

Last Saturday we were able to get to go watch my nephew Connor be baptised. After the baptism we went to the park for games and food. We love our families and love to spend time with them. Danny and Sarah were here visiting from Colorado with their cute little one Kaelah!

Addison has really started to enjoy playing video games, age appropriate of course.

What we actually get to sit by each other...with out any kids?
This is my cute nephew Andrew, I have never ever met a teenage boy that is as good with kids as Andrew is. He spent the afternoon pushing the kids on his skateboard and playing with the kids in the swing.


That night we went and watched my other nephew Shaun at his little league game. He plays pitcher and short stop...and he is good! My brother Brennen was saying "I don't think I could hit off of him!" I am willing to bet Trent couldn't either.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I like the Addie-isms of the day too. Your kids are so darn cute!