How To Play This Game Of Tag: Post These Rules On Your Blog. List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obessions/ Collection, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their Blog!
Joys-
1. Getting freshly waxed…eyebrows…it is like a face lift at a mere fraction of the price.
2. My beloved Dr. Pepper- oh how many times that has saved me working all night.
3. My kids- but only when they are well behaved!
Fears-
1. Dropping out of nursing school.
2. Having a flat tire by myself- I don’t know how to change them!
3. I have a fear of someone breaking into my home- always have!
Goals-
1. To get a 64% on a test, so that I can drop out of school- Thanks Amber!
2. To not get a 64%, so I can stay in school!
3. To find a surrogate mother for my children- and to bear me more!
Obsessions/ Collections-
1. My current obsession is 4x6 flashcards, and post -it notes!
2. Bath and Body Lip Gloss
3. Blogging
Surprising Facts-
1. I am a closet reality TV junkie.
2. I love to cook; but don’t like to eat what I cook? Weird?
3. I haven’t read a book for fun in over 2 years!
I now tag- Heather F, Kati, and Heather R
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute tag stac...Do you need a surrogate mother really? What you don't like to eat what you cook...If I remember right...You are a big eater...what is up with that???
Hey if you really are interested in the memory book will you email me so I can email you my info. naebor@hotmail.com...actually now that I think about it I may have your email...if I do...I will email you my address...Thanks.
Post a Comment