I tried to watch the video, but there was no sound. But she sure can dance. You're going to have you rhands full with her. good thing you boy is so meloo.
Trent is a super dad, wonderful husband and all around great guy! He is a Job Coach at Deseret Industries. Stacie is a nurse in the Newborn ICU and spends her days keeping up with the kids. Addison is energetic 9 year old, who keeps us laughing a lot! She loves dance and friends. Talon is our 6year old, who is the sweetest boy you would ever meet. He loves anything with Legos! He also is going to do Soccer this year and is excited! Everett is the toddler and his job is keeping us allon our toes!
5 comments:
Stac...I don't know if it was just me...but I couldn't hear that...I was dying to hear but couldn't...
P.S. are you still interested in a book...I am just trying to get a final count...totally fine if you are not...just let me know!
The sound didn't work when I downloaded it for some reason. But she was singing High School Musical. Loud.
I love it. She is so cute!!
I tried to watch the video, but there was no sound. But she sure can dance. You're going to have you rhands full with her. good thing you boy is so meloo.
Ohh, we need the sound!! She is so cute, and quite the little dancer!
Post a Comment