Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another day at the zoo...


Amylynn came into to town to celebrate the 4th and her birthday. We wanted to do some activities with all the kids so we decided to go to the zoo. We went right after I had just donated plasma (Yes, I realize it is kind white trash but Trent and I are making over $500 a month). Let just preface this by saying yes I do know better than to donate 690 ml's and then go walk around the zoo in 100 degree weather. We will just say that I almost fainted 3 times, by almost I mean head between my knee's trying not to pass out! We were able to watch the bird show, which all the kids liked except Talon, because he was confined to my lap. We also ate lunch at the tiger house- don't recommend it! The top picture was taken right after we walked into the zoo and look how hot all those kids look! From left to right- Addison, Evie, Berkley, Talon and Carter! It is so fun to have cousins to do fun things with!

Here is Addison on the conservatory Carousel. It has all different endangered species. I paid for Talon to go too, but he wouldn't so Carter gladly rode for him!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sweetheart, this is the first time I've ever believed your family that you might be crazy.

(: