We were able to spend the holiday with Trent's family for the 24th. Marie watched the kids overnight on Wednesday so Trent and I could go see Batman on the IMAX! We both loved it. Then that morning Trent and I went and donated our plasma (I guess I should say sold). After donating we headed up north to spend the day with Trent's family. We started off our afternoon by heading to the driving range...very entertaining! I think the video's speak for themselves.
After the driving range we headed back and had a BBQ out back. The kids were playing baseball and they were both pretty good at it. Bre took pictures and video so I will upload them when I can get them from her. I have my last clinical on Monday then we are going to head to Twin Falls, then come home and take finals then after finals we are going to go camping in Colorado! It should be fun or at least entertaining! I can't believe I am about to start my last semester of school!






2 comments:
Good luck with your last semester of school!! That is so exciting. :)
Oh my heck, I am totally cracking up at your golfing...that is totally me. I am so bad at swinging, I can't even hit the ball...you made me feel better...and the best part is that trent was taking that and you didn't know...I don't think you knew anyway. How funny!!! Hey I don't think I told you but it was so good to see you a few weeks ago...I miss the good ol' care free Dixie Days. Thanks for being a great friend then and now. Take care!
Post a Comment