Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mmm...Strawberries!

Stacie went to the store yesterday and bought a whole bunch of fruit and vegetables. She put the stuff in the fridge that needed to be and left the rest on the counter top while she and the kids took a nap. When I got home from work, the kids were playing so I changed my clothes and started to pick up the house. Addison asked me to get something for her out of the closet, and as I was going in that direction, I didn't see or hear Talon. I ended up finding him on the kitchen floor, quietly taste testing each strawberry Stacie had just bought. What a kid!



5 comments:

Giron Family said...

Don't blame the kid. They are so tasty how can you just eat one..gotta take a bite out of them all!
Good to see you Stacie after how many years??? Like 7? Your kids are adorable...so are you! Gotta get together agian sometime soon.
-Kinder

Jana Homer said...

Ha ha! Hey it's better than him cracking a dozen eggs all over the floor like my kids did!

chel wakley said...

Hey Stac, remember Tyler Middleton ha ha ha need I say more?

The Waldron Family said...

I bet he just wanted to make sure they were ok for the rest of you guys to eat! Yeah that's it!

Jason+Lindi said...

OH, I have been there!