Saturday, July 5, 2008

What a PARTY!

The night of the fourth we went over to my study buddy Amber's house. She had a huge, wonderful party for the fourth and had rented a blow up house for the kids, and tons of yummy food and TONS of fireworks! All I can say is...can we come next year?


Here is Talon in the bounce house...Seriously what a fun night! Thanks again Amber!

2 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

That looks like fun. I want one! Why are you doing all the fun stuff without me?

Anonymous said...

Stacie you are a way cute mom. Love all the fun stuff you are doing with your kids. Hey I am going to be up this weekend...lets get together. I have your book I need to get to you and Kin and I wanted to plan to get together with you. Email me and we can make plans.