Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Classic Skating...Who Knew?




This summer Trent and I heard about these $10 dollar summer passes for classic. I looked into it and we decided to get them . They were a great investment. After you pay the initial 10 bucks activities are just a dollar (1) to be exact. Tonight we went skating, well not me but Trent and the kids. Then after that they jumped on the bounce toys. Great deal for 6 bucks!

This is me at the table, doing homework with my beloved Dr. P! Yes school started again, but hey it is the last semester...assuming I pass!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that pretty much sucks that you have to study while they skate...That sounds fun..we might have to do that really soon. I love to skate.

Kati said...

Hang in there you are almost done.

Sarah said...

Looks like you've been having so much fun! I'm so jealous! Only one semester left! Woo hooo!!!

Kym + Marco said...

Yeah for your final semester! You're so close!!

Jer + Lu said...

You said it, "Who knew?!" That looks like so much fun! Minus all the homework.... I'm so excited for you to be done!