Every summer the Parkers (Ethan (BIL) and Kendra (SIL)) parents host a concert and BBQ. It is always so much fun and very entertaining. Here is a picture to give you the idea.
This year was no different and SO much fun! They went all out and rented a popcorn and cotton candy machine. It was quite funny because Talon wouldn't try the cotton candy. He finally tried it and LOVED it! We get there and of course Addison wants to be in the "Show!" Ethan ok'd it and Addie sang us I love to see the temple! It was great! I am only posting the last part but you get the effect.
My favorite part is the very end! You will see why!






3 comments:
You are a posting maniac tonight...so how cute that she bowed at the end what a cutie! That looks like a ton of fun!
lol. Go Addie!
What a great tradition! I love local live bands-- there's a humble/truly excited difference between the professionals and amateurs... you know what I mean? Good stuff!
Post a Comment