Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Olympics!


Trent and I LOVE the Olympics. This time it was a little different because we didn't have cable for them, we only have rabbit ears. Feel free to call us white trash. We really aren't home that much, and we would rather have better Internet service anyways. Besides it would be a distraction for me being in school. Anyways, so because our rabbit ears don't get NBC reception very well we watched the Olympics online a lot. It really surprised me how much the kids liked it. They LOVED the swimming, especially Michael Phelps- it may be because he won though! We were wondering would Talon be disqualified in swimming since he has a webbed toe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back girl...Hey I love webbed toes so cute. I think he would make an awesome little swimmer. How's school? Hope all is going well!