Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Twin Falls...another great adventure!

Trent got to have 2 days off in a row last week because of the 24th. We decided to head up to Twin to visit Amylynn and Ethan. OK- we were actually bribed! Trent has been tutoring Amylynn withe her math and he went up to help her...and I tagged along! We did manage to squeeze in some fun too!






We went to a park and got lunch and let the kids and the adults play! After that we went to a science museum.
It was the open house for the Twin Falls temple so on Friday while Amylynn was at work we went and Ethan stayed home with Evie and Talon. We enjoyed it so much more because we weren't chasing a two year old around the entire time! Thanks Eth! Addison said her favorite part was the baptism part.



This trip Evie was so fun! She LOVES me! I may have a biased opinion though...

We can't wait till Disneyland next month with the Parkers!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! Why does Amylynn need help with math? Evie looks so grown up! I had no idea you & the Parkers were going to Disneyland next month! We're so out of the loop. I'm glad you guys had a good time (again).

Anonymous said...

Disneyland again...you guys do too many fun things! Lucky ducks!

Jodi said...

Hey Stac! I found your blog on my friends friends' blog. Funny huh! Her name is Jana-I don't know her though. Anyways, check us out on our blog sometime. -Jodi Cheever
www.jodikurtcheever.blogspot.com