Today seemed like it would never come! Addison has officially started school. I am sad at how independent she has become but excited just the same. We got to her school this morning she jumped out of the car and said "bye, mom!"
I did however walk her to her classroom even though she thinks she is big enough! She had to fill out a little question paper for her teacher. Her favorite color is PINK. Her favorite foods are STRAWBERRIES. She is looking forward to learning how to READ this year in kindergarten!






6 comments:
You did better than I did. When Madi went to kindergarten the teacher actually asked me to leave cause I started to cry. Its so sad when you finally realize that they don't need you as much anymore.
Your ticker is getting down there for graduation...yahoo...you go girl!!! I know what you mean about school...it was a long summer for us...and whitters was def ready to go back to school! She looks adorable...hope she had fun!
Wow! They grow so fast! I still remember when you brought her home! Time flies when you're having fun!
that is really exciting. i hope that she enjoys school!
Aww, how cute are your kiddies! Yay, for school!
Hey, we just went private with our blog so email me your email address and I'll invite cha! kinkin424@hotmail.com
Crazy how old our kids are! I guess it's a good thing when they feel confident enough to go on their own. Job well done, mom!
Post a Comment