Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photo's

Hey so I have had a bunch of requests to find out who took our pictures. Her name is Shelly and here is her blog. shelsphotos.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie...I can't get over how beautiful your family is...to get everyone smiling in so many of those shots is awesome...so cute! I love the place she took them and the coloring and everything!

Kimber said...

Where did you have the pictures taken? I love the location!

Kim C.

Weisenbeck Family said...

Hey, I found your blog through Rachelle's. Cute family pictures. Your kids are adorable. So how can you go do Disneyland so many times and still get A's out of all your nursing classes? You continue to amaze me. I'm glad you didn't have strep last time you went to Disneyland. You have not come up to my floor to visit lately, you must be busy with school. You're almost done, YEAH!! It is fun to see your cute family. I will add you to my blog list.

Jana Homer said...

Way cute pics Stacie! I'm loving where she took them also!!