Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jake and Bre's Wedding!



I love going to weddings because it reminds me that I never want to go through all that ever again. Don't get me wrong it was a wonderful day. Jake and Bre were married in the Bountiful temple on the coldest day in October. It was fun because you could tell they both were flying high and didn't have a care in the world.



The luncheon was just down the road in Bountiful, and was very nice as well. Thanks to Mike we kept getting updates on the Texas and OU game.




The reception was in an old mansion in Layton and turned out wonderful. It was fun and exciting like receptions always are.


1 comment:

chel wakley said...

Hey Stac-
I just wanted to invite you to my purse party. It is Oct 21 from 6:30-8:30. There are supposed to be tons of cute bags for really good prices. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you my address. I would love to see you.
Chels