are you doing braces again for real? You are brave if so...I keep thinking I would like to also but I just can't! Your kids look adorable...I think we are doing the peter pan theme next year because I have a tink costume for the baby that all the girls have worn!
I think you pull the whole Jr. High school look off rather well! :) j/k
Your kids are darling! Hard to believe we are old enough to have kids that big! Hope you guys are doing well. I am coming home in Jan, we should see if we can all get together sometime.
Trent is a super dad, wonderful husband and all around great guy! He is a Job Coach at Deseret Industries. Stacie is a nurse in the Newborn ICU and spends her days keeping up with the kids. Addison is energetic 9 year old, who keeps us laughing a lot! She loves dance and friends. Talon is our 6year old, who is the sweetest boy you would ever meet. He loves anything with Legos! He also is going to do Soccer this year and is excited! Everett is the toddler and his job is keeping us allon our toes!
6 comments:
So cute!! I love your kids costumes! You are so funny. How are the braces??
You crack me up. I had no idea what you were talking about with the whole jr. high thing until I enlarged the picture to have a look. Rock on!
are you doing braces again for real? You are brave if so...I keep thinking I would like to also but I just can't! Your kids look adorable...I think we are doing the peter pan theme next year because I have a tink costume for the baby that all the girls have worn!
Your kids look so cute! I love the feather in Talon's hat! Are those braces I saw???
I found your blog! Your family is so cute. It will be fun to keep in touch!
I think you pull the whole Jr. High school look off rather well! :) j/k
Your kids are darling! Hard to believe we are old enough to have kids that big! Hope you guys are doing well. I am coming home in Jan, we should see if we can all get together sometime.
Post a Comment