Friday, August 7, 2009

Swimming Lessons June 2009



Jill and I enrolled the kids in swimming lessons together this year. Originally Talon and Addison were a session time before Carter. Well Talon refused to even get in the water which is SO unusual for him, he is normally a fish. I asked to see if I could add him to Carter's class and we were able to do that. The kids looked forward to it so much and it was nice to have someone to chat with while they were in the water. I am thinking about doing private lessons though it seemed like they didn't get a whole lot out of them??? Any suggestions?










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy...I need some pics of your prego belly! Glad you got to hit cali one more time...We have got to get ourselves there one of these day's!