
We went to Disneyland (again) for a last hurrah before all these babies come. Amylynn and Evie flew out with Trent, me and the kids. Danny and Sarah flew out with Kaelah, Brennen and Jill came out with her family too. At the end of the week Mark, Kendra, Scott and Whitney all came out too. We were all only able to spend 1 day at the beach together cause we were all leaving coming at the different times but it was so nice to be together on vacation. Carla lives there so we made it to all the her kids baseball/softball games. It was so fun and such a nice relaxing trip. This trip will forever be known as the trip that the minivan won us over. We ended up getting a minivan as a rental and the kids and Trent fell in love with it. I never knew they were so convenient.






1 comment:
Cute posts, Stacie! I had no idea about the white spring break or swim lessons. How fun. I really like the photo collages. How do you do it?
Post a Comment