Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Naked Talon

On Sunday night I was up reading a book for work, and Talon runs in BUTT naked! It was 11:30 at night mind you. So I ask him where his clothes are...no answer. We start to investigate and the light in the bathroom is on...but no clothes in there. We went in his room and there are no clothes to be found on the floor. Just then I notice that the Laundry room light is on and so we go check it out. I still can't find his clothes and ask him...he then points to the washing machince and says "mashing sheen"

Inside I find a pair of wet undies and a wet sleeper...

SERIOUSLY! He is the greatist kid ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow how self sufficient...I need one of those!!!

Daniel Smith said...

You're so luck to have a Tent Jr.! I want a Danny jr.!!!

Sarah said...

Oppps... I was logged in under Danny there. ~Sarah

borchertfam said...

Yay for potty training!!!