Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Mystery of the Missing Tooth!

Addison has had her front tooth loose for the last week. We had Easter pictures scheduled for Friday but it was too cold (we were doing them outside) and the tooth was literally hanging there so I was not exactly wanting pictures of it. Well on Saturday after she has been in bed for about an hour she comes running in saying "I got my tooth out!"

My first Question was "Well, Where is it?" Trent and I searched her room and couldn't find it anywhere! The tooth fairy must really like Addison because she brought her 6 quarters with out getting a tooth in return.

I really think she swallowed it and I am sure the tooth fairy ain't into digging through poop!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Stac, she is so pretty, you are going to have to keep an eye on those boys. she is seriously so cute, I can tell she has a cute personality through that smile

The Waldron Family said...

Shantel is dying to have a loose tooth. Everyday she comes home saying one is loose...but NOPE!