Sunday, December 14, 2008

The big day!


Our graduation was held on Friday December 12th. I was on the graduation committee and helped planned most of the night. Amber K won the GPA award which was great for us since we all got some of that knowledge by being in her study group! We all went and got our makeup done before graduation and enjoyed spending the afternoon together. I have made a wonderful and diverse group of friends that will last a life time! I couldn't have made it through if it was for these girls.
My parent, Trent and his parents all came to graduation. Thanks Shel for tending my kids! Afterwards we went to eat and I am grateful for everyone's love and support!

4 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Congrats Stacie! What a wonderful Christmas gift to yourself.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats! Some of my best friends still are the girls from nursing school.
Do you get to start working with us now????? I hope so!

Kym + Marco said...

Congrats Stacie! What a wonderful accomplishment. Enjoy the NICU, maybe if you guys get slow you can come visit me in SCN.

Jade said...

Way to go stacie!!! it is such a relief to be done im sure! You will be a great nurse!